Jamila Pham, MD
Jamila Pham, MD
Instructor of Medicine, Chief Resident
Augusta University/University of Georgia Medical Partnership | Athens, GA July 2018 – June 2021
Internal Medicine Residency
Committees: Recruitment, UR/HIM, Diabetes Committee for residency continuity clinic
University of Medicine and Health Sciences | St. Kitts, St. Kitts & Nevis Sept. 2012 – Sept. 2017
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
University of Georgia| Athens, GA August 2008 – May 2012
Bachelor of Science of Environmental Health
Honors / Awards / Achievements
GA ACP Oral Competition, Clinical Vignette, Second Place October 2019
AU/UGA Internal Medicine Intern of the Year June 2019
UGA Dean’s List Spring 2012
Zell Miller Scholarship August 2009 – May 2012 Baldor Scholarship August 2009 – May 2010
· Pham, J, DeCroos, M, Yanamadala, V, and J Anthony. A Rare Case of Cushings Syndrome. American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter, October 2019.
· Pham, J and J Anthony. Hypogonadism in the Setting of ACC. American College of Physicians National Virtual Meeting, April 2020.
· Ruiz Vega, J, Pham, J, and J Edry. Balint Syndrome. American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter Meeting, October 2019.
· Pham, J and M Visitacion. Once a Fatal Disease Now Becomes Rare: Lemierre’s Syndrome. American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter Virtual Meeting, October 2020.
· Rodriguez, N, Pham, J, Ruiz Vega, J, A Morrow and A Morgan. Severe Agitation in Anti-NMDA Receptor Encephalitis Complicated by Meth Intoxication. American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter Virtual Meeting, October 2020.
· Yanamadala, V, and Pham, J. From Hashimoto’s to Heart Failure. American College of Physicians Georgia Chapter Virtual Meeting, October 2020.
Scholarship & Research
UGA Environmental Health Science Department | Athens, GA August 2011 – May 2012
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Principal Investigator: Dr. Erinn Lipp, UGA Environmental Microbiology Lab
· Participated in lab meetings by presenting collected results and discussing scientific articles
· Completed tasks such as processing Salmonella and Serriatia Marcensen cultures, water processing, boil cells, PCR/qPCR, Biolog, and Nanodrop
UGA Environmental Health Science Department | Athens, GA May 2012 – August 2012
Principal Investigator: Dr. Travis Glenn
· Extracted DNA from frozen samples utilizing different methods