The IT Office for the AU/UGA Medical Partnership
The UA/UGA Medical Partnership Office of Information Technology’s mission is to provide quality information, technology support, and services. We strive to be proactive, provide great customer service, and respond to requests promptly and efficiently.
Our team is committed to supporting the Medical Partnership in its mission to educate excellent future physicians. We work closely with UGA and Augusta University’s information technology and network professionals. Our support for our faculty and staff extends to our Medical Partnership students who are encouraged to submit tickets and ask us for help.
Download our Room Functionality Grid
IT Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
For immediate support
- go to the IT Office in Russell Hall Room 235U
- text or call an IT Professional or the IT Manager
- go to the IT Manager’s office in Winnie Davis Room 314
Requests made outside normal operating hours will be handled the next business day.
How we can help
- Desktop Support
- Troubleshoot Zoom sessions, and classroom and conference room IT equipment
- Design and manage classroom related technology
- Loan out iPads and laptops
- Consult on IT equipment orders for faculty, students, and staff
- Provide One-on-One training
- Ensure Information Security Compliance
- Administer and support Qualtrics accounts
- Administer Digital Signage
Download this grid that shows what is available in our most popular rooms.
Medical Partnership ticket
UGA EITS Helpdesk
AU IT Helpdesk
Change your UGA MyID/Email password:
For UGA email and MyID password changes visit the UGA Self Service password site or call 706-542-3106.
Send a secure UGA email, secure file, or large files:
More information can be found on the EITS website.
Change your AU email/NetID password:
For AU email and NetID password changes visit the AU Self Service password site or call 706-721-4000.
Send a secure email from an AU email account:
Any person sending email containing sensitive or protected information should secure the message by inserting the word ‘secure’ (no quotes needed) in the subject line of the email. For example: Secure – please review information.
Forward AU email to UGA email:
AU email can only be forwarded to your UGA email account.
For instructions on how to do this visit the Microsoft Support Site.
AU’s email archiving policies
Unless a legal hold has been placed on an account, messages in AU’s email accounts are automatically and permanently archived and purged from the active “in-box” and email folder structures as follows:
• Sent / Sent Items – 60 days
• Trash / Deleted Items – 15 days
• Junk / Junk Email – 30 days
• Inbox and Other Folders Not Specified Above – 180 days
Accessing AU archived email
Instructions on accessing AU’s archiving policies and to read your archived AU email can be found on the AU Outlook Archive page.
On the Health Sciences Campus you can access these wifi networks using your MyID and password.
- MedPAWS-Secure: This is the only wifi network that will allow you access to certain AU resources
Augusta DUO Setup
Augusta Reactivate DUO